Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

In tears at the end. We cremated my Dad yesterday and it all came out when the ref blew for FT.
Magnificent effort from everyone. Of course mistakes were made but the commitment to the cause was shown by the distance covered and the focus.
KDB superb
David wonderful
Best I have seen Ota play, even better than last season at the swamp

Have a good drink , remember your dad and remember today , and dedicate this years premiership title to his memory , i did when my dad passed in 2012, Ctid.

In tears at the end. We cremated my Dad yesterday and it all came out when the ref blew for FT.
Magnificent effort from everyone. Of course mistakes were made but the commitment to the cause was shown by the distance covered and the focus.
KDB superb
David wonderful

All the best to you Blue.

RIP your old man.

KDB superb
David wonderful
RIP your old man, a win helps I hope

My dad passed overnight before a home derby we lost.

Onwards and upwards mate.

Very interesting tactic from Mourinho - couldn't beat us on the floor in the first half so decided just to kick it over us in the 2nd half. 400mil and they look like a fancy Stoke!

As for the ref - how Baily didn't get booked I the first half is beyond me and I said to Mrs Hef that Rooney will get booked in the last 10mins when there isn't enough time to books him again, and that's exactly what happened

Silva brilliant - fbhe plays like that all season then we will be over the hill and far away by Feb

A quick mention about Sane - he looks the business

Brilliant first half apart from Bravo's error. In the second half we got dragged into ManUre's long ball game after they started pressuring Bravo so not allowing us play out from the back.

We seemed to lose our composure and Pep was going sick about it on the touchline. But going to Old Toilet and coming away with all three points is no mean feat. KDB and Silva were awesome closely followed by Fernandinho, we now just need to extend our first half form to cover the whole match and then we'll be motoring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.