Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

Only five arrests at the game today, apparently.What the fuck is going on these days Did those pesky MIBs worry about the blazing squad turning up then, or what? Innit? They're all going soft (Oo-err missus!) in their old age.

Pep's full post match press conference....see the wink after 32 seconds

only watched the first few minutes but he looks as exhausted as the fans there and the players did - it was a great result but that second half was hard work.

xtlvW1m.gif

Fucking media can shove it up their arse. All I heard before the match was ibrahimovic this and Mourinho that. And now all they can do is highlight Bravo's errors. Fucking rag love in. Ps. Was Pogba actually on the pitch today?......

I forgot to say earlier, but the Blues at the swamp today were in brilliant voice, with great renditions of "Bluemoon" and "Glad All Over" sounding fantastic.

KDB will rightly get all the plaudits for a fantastic performance , but very close behind was Fernandinho wgo was immense again truly one of the vest central midfielders in world football

Just a quick note to say i fecking loved that.First time ive ever seen us win at the swamp since my first trip in 84 .Went with my lad today only a walk away .Atmosphere first half and quality of football was great. KDB ,Silva and Otamendi all fantastic
Nice one blues !!

Mourhino is scared to death of pep which is why he changed his team and set up to stop us rather than win the game. He never changes, he has a dont lose mentality.
Thought silva was absolutely outstanding today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.