Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

Good to see them playing the United way - long ball after long ball upto the big men.
Pogba - the new Di Maria; soon to be moved on. What an absolute waste of money. Totally overshadowed and out of his depth.
What a magnificent performance - and whilst Bravo is copping some flak for their goal, that was an error which we can put down to poor communication with Stones. If it keeps happening, I'll worry, but, there was just as much of a chance that Hart of Caballero would have spilled it in a similar way, as neither of them were much better with high balls.
So, so much to be positive about. Thank you Pep. That first half was fantastic. So much more to come. The City is ours; the bragging rights are ours.
Oh happy day!

They were bossed at home we owned them at the swamp, they were really lucky with the goal, god I hate them and I'm pissed and happy as fuck, proud to be a blue and have a rag brother on law.omg happy days.

I'm knackered,i felt like a ran a marathon during the game
The difference pep has made has been amazing and up against the new stoke we were awesome,very happy

See Sky showing the 2 penalty claims for Utd yet nothing shown for our blatent one on Otta by Baily

Surprising decision that by Chelsea.

I think KDB has been pretty impressive for you.

very impressive...14 goals in his first season that was cut short by a bad injury........he has had a slow start to this season but his fitness levels have been building and it looks like he is about there now

I thought bringing Nacho off was a disaster, although Ferna was the right player to bring on. Each to their own.

Fernando needed to come on at that point, the only options to come off were Kev or Kelechi and given how Kev played it was never going to be him. kelechi was the only option and the right decision. You could say from a personal performance perspective he could of taken off Sterling/Nolito but that messes with the entire setup and ruins our entire tactical plan, take one of them off, you've either pushed Kev there where he's nowhere near effective aand has too much of a tendency to cut in when they were under instructions to stay wide or you've lost a wide man completely and we play with a lopsided team which then releases either of their fullbacks to bomb on constantly and provide a barrage of dangerous balls into the box.

For all their aerial power and long balls they put very few good crosses into the box today and the main reason was because our wide players were not allowing their fullbacks to push forwardd

Fernando needed to come on at that point, the only options to come off were Kev or Kelechi and given how Kev played it was never going to be him. kelechi was the only option and the right decision. You could say from a personal performance perspective he could of taken off Sterling/Nolito but that messes with the entire setup and ruins our entire tactical plan, take one of them off, you've either pushed Kev there where he's nowhere near effective aand has too much of a tendency to cut in when they were under instructions to stay wide or you've lost a wide man completely and we play with a lopsided team which then releases either of their fullbacks to bomb on constantly and provide a barrage of dangerous balls into the box.

For all their aerial power and long balls they put very few good crosses into the box today and the main reason was because our wide players were not allowing their fullbacks to push forwardd
Sterling was fading at that point and Nacho was coming into the game, I would have taken Sterling off, pushed Silva right and left Nacho in the hole. He fixed it by bringing on Sane though, who held the ball up very well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.