Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

:)

29zpsb8.jpg
z-world-zombies,3-9-344853-13.jpg

They are more likely to retrospectively ban Bravo for the challenge on Rooney.
Nope, Twattenburg says he didn't see that one and the entire sport will have the piss taken out of it. They're about as likely, because it's not going to happen.

I know it's probably already been mentioned numerous times, but I'm genuinely surprised at how quiet Pogba was in that game. I thought he'd have been able to get on the ball plenty in that second half but he was completely anonymous.

First half as you say we were brilliant
As for the second half, they played right into our hands and this is the most disappointing point for me, that the number of times we broke away and yet hardly created when we were 3 on 3, 4 on 4 and even 4 on 3

I think it will come, we were knackered from 20 mins out, once our fitness levels reach the level Pep wants I think we'll punish teams on the break.

im sure its already been said but i cant be arsed to scroll back through all the previous pages, i have some serious celebrating to do.

but fuck me we were truly majestic in the first half. totally outclassed in front of their fans, it was amazing too see.

the second half, i thought united had been substituted by a 1988 wimbledon side. Fuck me, hit it high and long. hoof it up to big nose and bog brush head.
if i was a united fan id be embarrassed watching that. there was no other tactic apart from hoofing it long. thats how desperate they were. it wasnt as if they started it in the final minutes in desperation, it was probably for the last half hour!! ive never seen a united side do that in all my years of hating the fuckers. im absolutely loving it Jeff!!

thank fuck the footballing side won and its a shame we didnt bang in more goals to really rub it in. The home match cant come quick enough!

I honestly cannot believe that Pogba is not getting any criticism whatsoever......it is like they recognise he is not anywhere near the hype but won't have the balls to say something

They did, Carragher called his 1st half performance out on his review. Let's just be grateful we didn't spunk £75m plus on this over rated player last summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.