Derby Post Match

Kevindxb said:
Mcfchamps said:
blue_sonic176 said:
Fucking hell! What's everyone on about. We just won the derby. Yeah we were nervous to finish but who cares, we dominated most of the game. Seems like nobody's happy unless we score 3-4 a game.
This

Mate, we BARELY won. Utd had practically no decent CMs, 1 man down and we were playing at home. Yes, we are happy we won, but looking at today's performance and the last three matches it scares me to play a decent side at the moment. Wrong tactics, not a single player of ours is at 100%.

Haha, barely won pmsl.

Bitter fucking rags everywhere!

Positives...

We won the derby for the 4th consecutive time
Yaya played well for once
We're still in the prem title hunt
We're still in the champs league hunt

Remember when we were fighting relegation and getting hammered by the rags?

Big ups to Clichy today.

Glad to get the win, although as others have stated, the subs were puzzling.

Not happy to see Aguero so angry going off the pitch.

deano ou812 said:
Gabriel said:
Pass that put Clichy in was absolute slide rule stuff.
Have to say with kolarov injured in warm up I was worried about Clichy,but thought he was fantastic today...

Those castigating him for his lack of assists will be dining on a slice of humble today. If he'd sliced that corner past Hart, though, normal service would be resumed. :-)

Well deserved win in the end. The subs didn't help and put us on the back foot IMO. Possible 3 penalty calls on another day would have been given. 3 points is 3 points at the end of the day. Even more so in a derby.

Three points and a clean sheet. Great!
But something is drastically wrong and needs putting right as soon as possible.

It's weird but I am not on the same kind of high after a derby win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.