Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am usually glass half full but I can't believe what a bad feeling I have about this game. We're doomed, I tell you. DOOMED.
It feels to me with the injuries and us (regardless of those injuries) unlikely to compromise our usual style of play to try and grind out a result that it seems set up for them to pick us off. As I said earlier in the thread though, I am a massive fanny and I'm pretty much like this before every derby and always have been.

My team:

---------------------Hart
Sagna----Kompany----Mangala-----Kolarov
-----------------Fernando
-----Navas-----Fernandinho---De Bruyne
---------------Bony------Sterling

Pellegrini will probably start Toure instead of Fernando

There are next to no decisions to make player wise as not many players available

But the big thing is whether City play on the counter or flood forward.

If we play like we did on Wednesday, I fear the worst. We would have marmalised them with a fit Sergio and Merlin. Without them I couldn't feel less confident. Ah well.

Welcome back to 2007 all you glass half empty blues I will think of you all tomorrow whilst getting pissed with my son and fellow blue mates CELEBRATING another victory over the rags #TOGETHER

Welcome back to 2007 all you glass half empty blues I will think of you all tomorrow whilst getting pissed with my son and fellow blue mates CELEBRATING another victory over the rags #TOGETHER
I'm sorry but I think your deluded if any city fan thinks we will win tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.