Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kelechi should get a start, his pace and fearless nature/ unpredictability might upset the Ushited AppleCart.
VKs return could be talismanic.
I really want to see KDB carving the rags open with his passing.
My heart says 3-1 to City but my head says 1-1

Really difficult one to call. Silva and Sergio are huge misses for us and have normally been the guys that put the rags to the sword. The contrast in the styles of the two managers should be there for everyone to see. Van Gaal will try and frustrate us by keeping possession and Pellers will, as usual, just go for the win. I'd like to see Kompany back and for us to be a bit more solid in midfield but that would probably mean Navas dropping out and he's been great recently. The other option is leaving Bony out with Fernandinho, Fernando and Yaya in midfield and Sterling, Navas and KDB up top. Whoever he plays we can't afford to squander any chances we get.

Watch out for skys Rag infested studio tomorrow with the repulsive Yorke a cert I think the doom brigade on here are still raw from being turned over at their place last season Why do i get so shit nervous before these bloody derbies Praying for a Silva medical miracle tomorrow .damn internationals

I think we will win this and I think we will win it by a fair margin as well. I expect the game to be as tense as ever but I feel like City just has too much quality for United. I expect a 3 - 0 win for City.

We'll beat these cunts. Just because the media fawn over them and can't let go of the 90s doesn't mean this rag team is actually any good. De Bruyne will take them apart.

I think we will win this and I think we will win it by a fair margin as well. I expect the game to be as tense as ever but I feel like City just has too much quality for United. I expect a 3 - 0 win for City.

Can't see us keeping a clean sheet. We have now gone 8 games since the last one and frankly we look like conceding every game. I think we will score too though so let's hope it's more than they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.