Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt 'BBC Manchester United' will give their normal bias service!
I've got a bad feeling Kolarov is going to be over run.

They're shit these lot, don't know why you're all worrying. We'll twat them

This for me.
Even without Kun and Silva only Arsenal ( in the form their in just know ) can come close to us and we are not playing them, we are playing a shit Rag team. God know how they are so high in the league with the shit football they are playing.

4:1 City.
Take a look at the Graeme sounes preview on sky, the most sensible article I've read all weekend.

Sure most people wont agree with me but I would play 4-6-0 with a free role for Yaya and De Bruyne and Sterling alternating in the false 9 role. Not sure the rags defence can cope with power and pace
This all day long,exploit their slow midfield and hit em on the brake with the pace of navas, sterling and debruyn and also play yaya further up the pitch with the two ferns protecting the back four

Proper nervous, gonna be watching it with my rag father in law. Keep changing my mind, one minute think we'll batter them, another 1-6, then a 1-0 to them, heart says we'll tear them apart, head says we'll scrape a win at the moment, then lose, then win, etc.

Because they're shit and really the only reason people worry about them now is because of the press around them which puts teams at a mental disadvantage.

I wouldn't have a single player of theirs in our first team based on actual talent.

We'll twat them, easy night lads.

New dad itis kicking in ! Get used to it big boy !

Arsenal fan here, I just had to post seems to be a few negative City fans. Truth is your the best team in the Prem and If you hit 10 man, man u (cause that's what they are if Rooney plays / 9 if Depay starts as well) with the pace and power your team has from the get go, you wont just beat them you will hammer them. I hope you do as I wanna see panface get found out as the over rated manager he really is.

Good luck and I don't care if you go above us I hate United but have respect for Man City. DO EM and make my weekend even better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.