Navas Sterling KDB

Bony

----------------------Hart----------------------
--Sagna--Kompany---Mangala--Kolarov--
------Fernandinho-Toure-Fernando------
-----Ginge --------------------Sterling ------
--------------------Bony*------------

I'd be happy with either.

*I would have Iheanacho starting but it will 100% not be happening so there's no point in even listing him.
That works better for me.

Would be interesting if Pellers started Kelechi. Sky will no doubt have a big montage and discussion planned for Martial pre game but imagine if Kelechi started and outperformed him and scored. All focus would have to shift to our bright young striker instead.

United will have most possession so De bruyne feeding sterling and navas on the flanks and kelechi up top on the counter could be devastating.

God I hate those bastards: Satan's team, just look at the badge. C'MON CITY, it's good versus evil as always. Let's stuff them.We're better than them in so many ways including on the pitch. The time for debate is over, let's just do them. 3-2 for the Blues. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

I admire the confidence! I don't really see the rationale for us twating them without Silva and Aguero, but I bloody hope you're right!

Because they're shit and really the only reason people worry about them now is because of the press around them which puts teams at a mental disadvantage.

I wouldn't have a single player of theirs in our first team based on actual talent.

We'll twat them, easy night lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.