Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am with you on that, fucking devastating that was, i was swanning around the house all happy and then it went to rat shit. Still remember my red dad giggling at me then beating me up jokingly with him pretending to be the champ with a foot on my chest as he soaked in the applause from the imaginary crowd, **** haha.
Was bullish as fcuk laughing at halftime was in the legion watching the game,when it went to 2.2 I was wanting the match to finish fcuking gutted when they scored at the death,needless to say I consumed a large quantity of drink and also lost my house keys and skipped work the following day due to being hungover ....

After testing the breaking point of my setup yesterday i now know i can stream to 200 people per server. Today i will have the match on my own private setup that i watch via acestream, no buffering today, just bluemoon users on the stream :-)

Anyone want it, just pm me with the title "stream" or similar so i know you want the link for the match and i can get through them fast :-)

I can't face the smug rag cunts at work tomorrow if we get robbed. Seems like all the media are singing Ushited's praises and favourites.
Let's go there, fuck them over and leave them to lick their wounds.
Everytime the media have a rag wankfest and write us off we always seem to do alright. .
As you were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.