Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
E="deano ou812, post: 8946311, member: 22584"]Im still waiting for revenge over the 3.2 when Quinn bagged two first half goals,only for the cnuts to snatch it at the death,would love it too be today,but have a feeling this will end up a draw as we haven't had one in a derby for a while....
Wasn't that 22 years ago? Did you miss the 6-1[/QUOTE]
Hahaha no but it's one Derby that just sticks on my mind,the 6-1 what a derby day one of the greatest ever...the 3.2 just remember being in the British legion two up and them stuffy fcukers grab the win at the death....

Im still waiting for revenge over the 3.2 when Quinn bagged two first half goals,only for the cnuts to snatch it at the death,would love it too be today,but have a feeling this will end up a draw as we haven't had one in a derby for a while....

I am with you on that, fucking devastating that was, i was swanning around the house all happy and then it went to rat shit. Still remember my red dad giggling at me then beating me up jokingly with him pretending to be the champ with a foot on my chest as he soaked in the applause from the imaginary crowd, **** haha.

I recall us singing "2-0 up and fucked it up... Galatasary" It was after United had a mid week trip to Turkey.

Anyway, stupid song to sing seeing as we were 2-0 up at half-time - I can remember thinking shut up you idiots.

Needless to say they came out and Cantona was unplayable.

Great game. Shame about the result

They will hack Sterling inside the box and we will get a pk ..that will be the deciding goal.

Now who wants a winning lottery number for a fee of hundred bucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.