Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too cautious for my liking. We are better than them in every department. We should back ourselves and give them a good tonking. However my head says probably wise. Just as Navas shows a bit of form and everyone on here gets off his back he then gets dropped. Its as if MP reads this tread and does the opposite of what people are thinking

Hopefully it's:
--Fernando
Dinho--Toure

rather than:
Fernando--Dinho
------------------
------------------
------Toure

Would have played Sagna at LB considering Mata plays on right

He's got the most important part right and that's the midfield. United have predictably gone with 3 in there we absolutely had to match them to stand a chance. We have so well done to him for finally realising that. However the decision to put Otamendi ahead of Mangala is worrying for me. He's been crap so far, we've now got two centre halves that love to ive in unnecessarily and he's a red card waiting to happen today. I'm not a Navas fan but i would of played him instead of either Sterling or Bony.
Otimendi has been far from crap

Disappointed that we've dropped Mangala, he's been our best defender this year and we've generally been far better with Navas on the pitch this year. But I can live with Navas not playing if that's what it takes to not have Yaya in a midfield two, as we all know he was never going to be dropped. Come on City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.