Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good midfield for the Rags - no excuses. That must be full strength for them?

As I just said in another thread, no hiding place today. Time for Sterling to prove he's worth £49m. KdB needs to be brilliant today, and Bony needs to run himself into the ground.

As is usual on Derby day, I'm shitting it.

its awful isn't it, i hate derby day unless we win.

Otamendi is an experienced and amazing full back, played the WC final and de Copa América, seriously there is people saying he has been abysmal? You have absolutely no idea about football, hope you enjoy the match today.

Good midfield for the Rags - no excuses. That must be full strength for them?

As I just said in another thread, no hiding place today. Time for Sterling to prove he's worth £49m. KdB needs to be brilliant today, and Bony needs to run himself into the ground.

As is usual on Derby day, I'm shitting it.
Aren't we all,nerves starting to kick in and I start going to the toilet every ten mins till kick off...

I think the reason for Otto starting is his passing is slightly better and we need that since we don't have many options moving forward.

Bony definitely needs to have 'Aguero' work rate today. No sauntering around moaning about not getting the ball.
If we get an early goal it will put the fear in the rag cunts.
Another 6-1 for us would make my season!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.