Derby Security

the fuckers should be kept locked in with the bogs closed off, with one screen showing 101 great derby goals on repeat and the other set as a counter showing the increasing debt

After this [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kk3VGSbjdA[/youtube]

and then the response from the police where they thanked the fans for their good behaviour, I felt massively let down.

I know for a fact that there were a number of fans on this forum that had to go to A&E after being hit by glass bottles whilst in the stands at OT, and the fact that there were no police when we were let out in to the hoards of rag bastards on the way out just topped it off.

The police clearly showed that they just wanted that night to end and have done with it. Afterward's they just swept everything under the carpet to get it out of the way. That's not good because surely it's going to make city fans want to get their own back even more.

I'm glad it's only a 2.5k allocation because it reduces the chance of trouble. I just hope the police have remembered what they saw at OT and this time will prevent it. If not, they're a disgrace.

im expecting the usual off them fucking scumbags.
seats being ripped and hurled towards us, coins, bottles, mobile phones being thrown at us, when they throw their dummies out as per usual.
and then attack innocent football fans outside.

A huge game on saturday, not just for us, but they are so hell bent on shitting on our season and not wanting us to succeed. Could get a bit ugly if they take a beating.

come on city.

Rincks said:
After this [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kk3VGSbjdA[/youtube]

and then the response from the police where they thanked the fans for their good behaviour, I felt massively let down.

I know for a fact that there were a number of fans on this forum that had to go to A&E after being hit by glass bottles whilst in the stands at OT, and the fact that there were no police when we were let out in to the hoards of rag bastards on the way out just topped it off.

The police clearly showed that they just wanted that night to end and have done with it. Afterward's they just swept everything under the carpet to get it out of the way. That's not good because surely it's going to make city fans want to get their own back even more.

I'm glad it's only a 2.5k allocation because it reduces the chance of trouble. I just hope the police have remembered what they saw at OT and this time will prevent it. If not, they're a disgrace.

I have been told by a few guys of the glass bottles being thrown, but nothing has even been mentioned .How can the bottles be in the ground? What were th stewards and police doing and waht have the FA done?

There was also one thrown at Bellers and again silence unless I have missed it, is it a surprise supporters get upset? Why are these issues not made a big deal of ? Perhaps our wonderful investigative press could be onto a story.

Come on CITY,

I shouldn't be too concerned. I suspect that there's far more chance of them getting a smacking on Saturday rather than the other way round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.