Derby ticket info

Was there even an allocation nothing mentioned on the email as I could see ?
It states there was and allowed the account to put it in the basket, however I expect 1000 others were doing it as the same time and too slow.

Maybe it was only 5% of the tickets that go to points, and I always estimated only a third do for this game in recent years when it used to be a large majority.

I do very few always these days and from when the clock stopped I'm nowhere near a ticket for this, had I wanted one I could have got one for all the other aways so far, maybe not Liverpool as I assume that went to high points only.

Players, sponsors will take their full allocation for these sort of games so rather than 95% of Brighton aways tickets being available chances are the rags game is more like 50-60% only. It's as usual the fans that suffer, I'm sure the demographic at big away games is totally different than at a Stoke on a February night type match, which is such a shame but, it's just what it is these days.

I do very few always these days and from when the clock stopped I'm nowhere near a ticket for this, had I wanted one I could have got one for all the other aways so far, maybe not Liverpool as I assume that went to high points only.

Players, sponsors will take their full allocation for these sort of games so rather than 95% of Brighton aways tickets being available chances are the rags game is more like 50-60% only. It's as usual the fans that suffer, I'm sure the demographic at big away games is totally different than at a Stoke on a February night type match, which is such a shame but, it's just what it is these days.
You can spot them a mile away, half n half scarves a big giveaway usually before they open their mouths

Carr Mill pub v Liverpool. Usually us, Heyside, Wythenshawe and Denton there. This year we were treated to the Belgium branch attending

The chairman was going round introducing himself to everyone.

How do they get tickets for these games, I know SC can apply but really

You can spot them a mile away, half n half scarves a big giveaway usually before they open their mouths

Carr Mill pub v Liverpool. Usually us, Heyside, Wythenshawe and Denton there. This year we were treated to the Belgium branch attending

Man Utd megastore carrier bags - and telling fans they are excited as it is their first premier league game.

Someone said Kompany and KDB sort it

The main issue for me is how do United get away with providing just 3000 away tickets in a 75,000 capacity? It should be at least 10 per cent for all clubs (assuming the travelling club can sell them) I don't have a problem with Supporters' Clubs getting some tickets, including overseas ones. It is the size of away allocations that is the problem. As usual German football leads the way with clubs over there getting huge away allocations, cheap transport, cheap tickets etc.

The main issue for me is how do United get away with providing just 3000 away tickets in a 75,000 capacity? It should be at least 10 per cent for all clubs (assuming the travelling club can sell them) I don't have a problem with Supporters' Clubs getting some tickets, including overseas ones. It is the size of away allocations that is the problem. As usual German football leads the way with clubs over there getting huge away allocations, cheap transport, cheap tickets etc.
The Premier League rule on away ticket allocations is 3,000 or 10% of capacity, whichever is fewer so the 10% in effect only applies to stadiums that have a capacity below 30,000. Even then, there’s a loophole that allows clubs to give fewer tickets than the rule specifies on police advice if it means segregation is potentially compromised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.