Derby ticket sale

marca_uk

I have a bit of a dilemma!

I can't afford to renew my season ticket next season as I simply don't have the money!

However, I work in a language school and some of my students are offering me silly money to use my current season ticket for the Derby. Like, hundreds and hundreds of pounds.

So, do I sell my ticket for this derby (possibly one of the biggest derbys ever) and use the money to buy next years season ticket? Or, go to the derby this year but more than likely (95% sure) not be able to afford to have one at all next year?

Can't you sell your ticket and buy one on general sale (maybe add a family member to your account and buy a ticket for them and use it)?

sell it, its on tele and if we win the title that game get your arse down there anyway,

me, i'd probably get shut providing the guy you are selling to is a blue i know a lot of posters on here are against touting but if he's happy with the cost and you are no harm done, then bank it sign up for next season

marco said:
me, i'd probably get shut providing the guy you are selling to is a blue i know a lot of posters on here are against touting but if he's happy with the cost and you are no harm done, then bank it sign up for next season

Thats what hes doin. Touting it on here. Even said he wanted hundreds and hundreds lol.

marca_uk said:
I have a bit of a dilemma!

I can't afford to renew my season ticket next season as I simply don't have the money!

However, I work in a language school and some of my students are offering me silly money to use my current season ticket for the Derby. Like, hundreds and hundreds of pounds.

So, do I sell my ticket for this derby (possibly one of the biggest derbys ever) and use the money to buy next years season ticket? Or, go to the derby this year but more than likely (95% sure) not be able to afford to have one at all next year?

Is the pay shit? Sounds like a good job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.