Derby ticket sale

Join the supporters club, get a ticket, sell it to the student for £100's and you get to see the game and fund next years season ticket ;)

Funnily enough, i missed one Derby at Maine Road in a similar deal.
I was asked by a friend of mine who ran a private chauffer company. He wanted me to pick two people up from Heathrow and bring them to some hotel in the midlands. Offered me £200 (I pay for petrol).

I thought I'd have over £150 profit which would easily cover next season's season ticket for me and my daughter, so missed the game and pocketed the cash.

We lost at home 1-2 or 2-3....... when Rosler scored and ran up to Horton for dropping him!

tasker said:
hundreds and hundreds, must be atleast 500quid, cant see it myself

Well, one of my colleagues sold his ticket to the derby last season to a Swedish guy and got £350 for it. I have been offered more than this already!

And I haven't asked for hundreds and hundreds...I have been offered!

marca_uk said:
tasker said:

Well, one of my colleagues sold his ticket to the derby last season to a Swedish guy and got £350 for it. I have been offered more than this already!

could you sell mine for me please then i'd only have to find £200 to renew

marca_uk said:
tasker said:

im not saying you are asking hundreds and hundreds, and the swedish guy is stupid, as they were on open sale for a couple of weeks, and going for not much then face value on the night

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Join the supporters club, get a ticket, sell it to the student for £100's and you get to see the game and fund next years season ticket ;)

Funnily enough, i missed one Derby at Maine Road in a similar deal.
I was asked by a friend of mine who ran a private chauffer company. He wanted me to pick two people up from Heathrow and bring them to some hotel in the midlands. Offered me £200 (I pay for petrol).

I thought I'd have over £150 profit which would easily cover next season's season ticket for me and my daughter, so missed the game and pocketed the cash.

We lost at home 1-2 or 2-3....... when Rosler scored and ran up to Horton for dropping him!

Sure it was Alan Ball?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.