Derby ticket sale

Are you off your head?, miss the Derby!, do without your drinks, crisps and chocolate goodies and just buy a season card next year pal, something always comes up, sod the money, you know you will................?!

If you are prepared to sell your ticket to the match that could potentially be the game that wins us the league, and it's against our biggest rivals in the local derby, then in my opinion you don't really need a season ticket ! This could be the perfect storm brewing and your considering selling your ticket to a game that the odds are stacked against happening again ?

I don't really understand the dilemma....surely the ticket will go on to open sale to blue members.....why can't you just get a blue members card and get one from there?

Thenumber1blue said:
Goto the derby this year and take next years on the finance scheme.

This sounds about right .....

if you're in regular employment , and you really want to attend games next season , you shouldn't have much trouble getting finance through the clubs loan scheme .

However if you do decide to sell it to one of your students make sure he's a City fan , and not a rag!

Just wait and see nearer the time, try get a ticket when they get released to blue members and then sell that one on. Not worth missing the derby as some have said you can always use the finance scheme or just have a month off the beer to save a bit of extra cash.

ell said:
Are you one of those people who leaves 10minutes before full time?

Are you one of those people that no one likes, because you make completely un-neccessary digs?

No, I don't leave 10 minutes to the end! I just have the opportunity to go to every game of next season but have to miss the biggest game of this season to do it! If you have nothing constructive to say, then don't bother posting anything...prick!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.