Derby ticket thread.(all in here please)

Needing an adult and under 16 ticket for derby game, seen 2 adult tickets on viagogo but why doesn't it let you buy an adult ticket for an u16 ?
Not fair !!

Ive only got one membership
I only need to buy one but it wont let me, need to buy 2 but I dont have any other memberships. If anyone willing to lend membership that they dont need please let me know
Thanks!

bluemoonscotland said:
Needing an adult and under 16 ticket for derby game, seen 2 adult tickets on viagogo but why doesn't it let you buy an adult ticket for an u16 ?
Not fair !!
AHHHH that explains things.OH needs 1 adult and 1 under 16 also, and it just would not let us , we do not care about paying adult price for her ,They have been to every at home match for the last three years and have no problem getting tickets usually. I suppose I will just have to keep eye opened on family stand.And yes I agree, it is bloody unfair.

daft question here I am sure I take it buying off viagogo has no effect on your season card even tho you are using your points to purchase another ticket? ,

Rasher said:
daft question here I am sure I take it buying off viagogo has no effect on your season card even tho you are using your points to purchase another ticket? ,

nope - the season ticket holder still gets the points

Ticket exchange\viagogo is a bunch arse

Anyone got one membership that they are not using?
Ive only got one.but viagogo wouldnt let me get one..as I have to get two and
i dont even have second membership
If anyone would willing to lend I would be grateful
thanks

Is the club sticking tickets on the exchange? Seems very odd that there were no tickets on there then suddenly about 20 go on at the same time, all in the same block and more or less in the same couple of rows and all at the same price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.