Derby ticket thread.(all in here please)

Blue Smarties said:
After one, PM me.
They have loads on viagoogo all morning. Although it wont let me buy any cos we need 1 adult one child and the ones on there are for adults only/

bratpack54 said:
They have loads on viagoogo all morning. Although it wont let me buy any cos we need 1 adult one child and the ones on there are for adults only/

I'm in the same situation - have phoned Viagogo who said a child should be able to buy an adult ticket and that they will look into it!

baddddad said:
bratpack54 said:

I'm in the same situation - have phoned Viagogo who said a child should be able to buy an adult ticket and that they will look into it![/quote
I phoned and the woman I spoke to said that a child could not have an adults ticket/ I have just missed two in family stand. 1 adult and 1 child going for £103 . It was on there for less then 5 minutes as I am checking all the time.I have a feeling more will be out soon..

Has anyone bought tickets from viagogo?
It says that the ticket will be loaded straight to your rmembership card and
you should make your way to turnstile. But I never got my membership Card?

Think I've finally worked out why I can't buy a ticket for my son on viagogo.I have a blue membership and my son has the city kicks one.According to viagogo,only blue members are entitled to purchase them ! DOH !
Is there a way of upgrading his city kicks one to a blue membership ?
Now know I should've just got him a blue one initially but clearly never read the membership schemes properly. !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.