Derby ticket thread.(all in here please)

Re: Wanted - 2 tickets for home match versus the rags

Questy said:
Pokes28 said:
I have not, I'm trying to keep the costs down as best I can, which is how we are able to go to Europe pretty much every year. I did call customer service and was told that since I haven't purchased tickets before that I can't purchase any tickets for big matches such as Liverpool, Chelsea, or United as a security concern. Basically, they don't know if I'm a supporter of the visiting team and so they won't trust without previous business.

Buy a Citizens card (£35) And you'll get a chance to buy 1 ticket for the game
No chance unless you've got lots of loyalty points.

xgorton said:
Questy said:
Pokes28 said:
I have not, I'm trying to keep the costs down as best I can, which is how we are able to go to Europe pretty much every year. I did call customer service and was told that since I haven't purchased tickets before that I can't purchase any tickets for big matches such as Liverpool, Chelsea, or United as a security concern. Basically, they don't know if I'm a supporter of the visiting team and so they won't trust without previous business.

Its a HOME match not AWAY, Liverpool And Chelsea tickets where offered up first too Citizen Members and absolutely no reason why the derby will be any different, away games is a definite no no, need to get these from others with loyalty points.

Questy said:
xgorton said:
Questy said:

Its a HOME match not AWAY, Liverpool And Chelsea tickets where offered up first too Citizen Members and absolutely no reason why the derby will be any different, away games is a definite no no, need to get these from others with loyalty points.

Sold out on 1000 points last season, it is higher demand. You even needs points on Viagogo.

Corky said:
Questy said:
xgorton said:

Sold out on 1000 points last season, it is higher demand. You even needs points on Viagogo.

Yep, Corky is spot on. It's taken a lot of points for the past three seasons. even on Viagogo. I know it for a fact as I have been unable to buy a ticket for my missus who only has 300 points or so.

but Pokes, keep on searching & you never know what happens!

How does the sell for derby look like ?

Do you think it's poossible to get ticket with "purchase history" privilege?
I don't have membership for this season.

dyneck said:
How does the sell for derby look like ?

Do you think it's poossible to get ticket with "purchase history" privilege?
I don't have membership for this season.
No chance mate,you need the new membership £35 plus lots of loyalty pts I would say about 2,000.

Wanted - 2 tickets for home match versus the rags

No way am I getting 2 tickets for this with my measly points total. Anyone selling 2, decent seats pls pm. I REALLY don't want to go through viagogo again :( Ta!

Actually just checked the Thompson sport offer and I can get 1 night in ibis hotel manchester city centre plus 2 tickets east stand level 3 for £390 total.

Not sure if this is worth it.. I'm sure it will be cheaper booking hotel and tickets separately but then it's guaranteed seats

Another edit.. I've worked it out and yes much cheaper to do it all separately compared to the Thompson deal!

Pretty much answering my own questions here :)

zeddie said:
No way am I getting 2 tickets for this with my measly points total. Anyone selling 2, decent seats pls pm. I REALLY don't want to go through viagogo again :( Ta!

Actually just checked the Thompson sport offer and I can get 1 night in ibis hotel manchester city centre plus 2 tickets east stand level 3 for £390 total.

Not sure if this is worth it.. I'm sure it will be cheaper booking hotel and tickets separately but then it's guaranteed seats

Another edit.. I've worked it out and yes much cheaper to do it all separately compared to the Thompson deal!

my mates bought the package last season. the seats were 2nd row from the top in 326 iirc. obviously don't know if its the same seats again, but just thought you might want to know if you're considering that.

Dunne's own goal said:
zeddie said:

my mates bought the package last season. the seats were 2nd row from the top in 326 iirc. obviously don't know if its the same seats again, but just thought you might want to know if you're considering that.

Ah thanks for the tip mate. That's shite and even more of a rip off than I originally thought!

zeddie said:

snatch their hands off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.