Derby ticket thread.(all in here please)

xgorton said:
Colin_Bell said:
Being the complete numptey that one is I missed the closing date for this so after one adult and one junior together if anyone can help please
Closing Date wtf.

Lol I saw that as well. The tickets haven't even been on sale yet!

Re: Wanted - 2 tickets for home match versus the rags

So I rang them. Guy said he hasn't heard anything about this priority tickets thing but will check with his manager and get back to me. I said I'm flying over from the uae just for the match (even though not strictly true, I'm in London for work lol) and he said good on you sir but nothing he can do as I don't meet the points criteria.

So all you viagogo moaners, this is one reason why people have to buy from there sometimes!

mosssideblue said:
Cheeky I know, but I am looking for one adult ticket anywhere on L1 or front of L2. Any further back than row D on L2 and I cannot see very well. Pse pm if you can help with a ticket. Cheers

I'm after 1 ticket on level 1 adult or junior
PM me if anyone is not going

I'd be grateful, or I should say, my son would be grateful for an U16 seat please if possible. Thanks

Hi folks,

I'm a Citycard member living in Ireland, and don't have anywhere near the 750 match points needed to buy a ticket for City v Utd. Two of us booked hotels and flights months ago, not realizing that there'd be a match point requirement.

So my question: is there anywhere I can buy two tickets for this game as a reasonable price?

I tried Viagogo, and found two tickets for 75 each, and tried to buy them. But I got an email from Viagogo after I thought I had bought them, saying that I do not meet the requirements put in place by the club. I'm guessing this means they check to see if I have the appropriate amount of match points.

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks,
Paul

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.