Derby ticket thread.(all in here please)

Looking for 1 adult ticket. Please PM me if you have and i will be eternally grateful!

hello,
im looking for 2 adult tickets to the game. does i need loyalty points if i want to buy in viagogo? i bought flying tickets to manchester and i got stuck without a ticket because i was scammed in craig-list website. do i have any chance to buy a ticket in the stadium in the match day? im willing to pay great value.
cheers

Just went on sale on that viagoo site at £55 top of the colin bell by the looks of it.

Bazzmand Show said:
Need 2000 points to buy from there at this point though.

You need points to buy from viagogo ?

Jesus just seen that bit at the top, well you learn something new every day.

I'm a Blue Member with over 3000 points so went down to get my ticket today. For every other match this season I have been able to purchase a ticket each for my 2 kids at the same time as they are City Kicks members, and that is the standard procedure advised by City. We always purchase in the Family stand, my lads are 14 and 10. Today I was told I could only have a ticket for one of them, as the structure had changed for this game??? No notification of this? I managed to get my ticket and 1 for my lad, my other lad would have to wait until Thursday , when he has enough points.
Fortunately, a fellow Blue member at the next counter offered to buy a ticket for my lad as each blue member can buy for one child, regardless of points. To be fair, the lad behind the counter could have not allowed this, but he was OK with it, said the decision was out of his hands.
I wouldn't have fancied going home and telling one of my lads he couldnt go. I appreciate that the points system should work according to number of points but don't have a system that we stick to all season, and then change it without notification, especially when they can see from the system that I always bring my 2 lads. I'm hardly going to bring a red instead am I , so why change the rules now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.