Derby ticket thread.(all in here please)

LawrenceBlue said:
dose anyone knows what's the requirement of buying tickets from viagogo? cheers

This is what it says on their site=

ONLY 2012/13 Blue Members with Match Ticket Priority and 2,000 or more loyalty points are able to purchase tickets for this game.

likelihood of it going to 1500 points anyone? I've got a mate on 1600 and we're debating having to ditch him and get our tickets separately on the Thursday...

looking for 2 tickets if anyone fancys helping me out, just short on points required at the moment. if anyone can help be much appreciated and i will sort you out too.

cheers

since I started the thread, I obviously still need help if anyone can. Really interested in going but the situation looks pretty dire right now. Would of course even accept 2 singles and sit apart in the stadium if necessary

Theres still quite a few seats left, maybe the club will relax the criteria a bit over the next few days? I can't see them selling out to quickly at this stage.

Viagogo have the two thousand point requirement too, would really appreciate a spare, even a single would do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.