Derby ticket thread.(all in here please)

On Viagogo it says that you have to be a season ticket holder/cityzen to purchase tickets, now obviously there is a reason for this. Can anybody explain why this is and what would happen if I went ahead?

It's a pick up on the day thing.

Help appreciated.

lewis9111 said:
I've answered my own question. It asks you during the purchase to set up a membership.

apparently the same loyalty point criteria is also used as on the OS. (but i'm not 100% on that)

I know I'm a bad penny..........

Looking for one adult seat. On waiting list for ST so now a Cityzen with too few points to but from OS or even Viagogo.

City supporter since 1965 and only recently moved back north following armed forces career.

Please pm me if you can help.

Tony

still lookinf for 2 together ot it is Linlithgow Rose v Raith Rovers in Scottish Cup for me
please please help us someone :-(

presumably they will reduce the loyalty point requirement on Viagogo - my ticket has been sold 9 times now and each one cancelled presumably because the buyer didn't have enough points.

bowp said:
presumably they will reduce the loyalty point requirement on Viagogo - my ticket has been sold 9 times now and each one cancelled presumably because the buyer didn't have enough points.

With respect sir, why not sell it on here to blues in need instead of selling it on viagogo?

bowp said:

are you the one trying to sell South stand ticket for £79?

zeddie said:
bowp said:

With respect sir, why not sell it on here to blues in need instead of selling it on viagogo?

Don't want to take the risk of someone doing something inappropriate leading to me getting a ban - no such risk with viagogo and of course seeing you need loyalty points to buy the ticket im assuming that the purchaser will be a City fan. Also the season ticket is in the UK I'm in Dubai so pain to pass over.

And nope I don't sit in the South Stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.