Derby Tickets - Early Request!

RealMancsAreBlue said:
feedthegoat2009 said:
ive been to nearly every game this year home and away and in europe just pisses me off when people on here with around 20 posts just come on here flash the cash then get tickets. no 1 is botherd about going stoke at home its a fuckin joke if u ask me

Plastic fans for you mate

Oh come off it ffs! What's post count got to do with how long you've supported City?

I know proper genuine blues who, although they don't post much on here or have joined recently, have been going to City games, through thin and thinner for years without a SC and have just bought on a game by game basis.

Wind your neck in. This is no time to be playing the "I'm a bigger Blue than you" card.

Anyway... I'm looking for one or possibly two for my Nephew and his son (who plays for the academy but won't be able to get a ticket for this one) if anyone can help?

Check the post count! ;-)

johnbmcr said:
Just seen a new wheeze on here tent for sale with derby ticket stuck to the ground sheet £800

Oh yeah, I put that in the camping in Snowdonia thread, obviously it was a joke....... no way would I sell that tent for £800, it's got a built in flysheet and everything !

Ha ha, no one will be depriving me of being there on Monday night !

The biggest irony of all is that it's the self-proclaimed Tories on here who are trying to suppress the free market...

Go figure.

;-p

1.618034 said:
The biggest irony of all is that it's the self-proclaimed Tories on here who are trying to suppress the free market...

Go figure.

;-p

Hey M8 that's the Tories for you their motto
'venalicium opus optimus nisi solvo non mediocris iustus rigged!'
markets work best if not free not fair just rigged!

just for curiosity...my pal has no job..and a tiket in 111,,,his mrs wants dough and has has tonight seen silly prices in evening news,,,he is very seriously contemplating selling it...how high is the going rate at this time

yozzer said:
just for curiosity...my pal has no job..and a tiket in 111,,,his mrs wants dough and has has tonight seen silly prices in evening news,,,he is very seriously contemplating selling it...how high is the going rate at this time

Your "mate" shouldn't really be looking to profit from fellow blues, but I'm sure he'd be able to get a ton for it

mcfcmatt said:
Over face value axe is swung whilst loyalty point cheating sorry 'gaining' is perfectly fine. ;)

care to elaborate?

-- Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:01 am --

yozzer said:

in that circumstance i'd sell it in an instant, but as its illegal i wouldn't sell it on here or any open forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.