Derby Tickets - Early Request!

dummy well and truly out. People been asking for weeks on here for tickets then some jammy b@stard on the off chance logs on and bang gets one.

Getting to the point where you have to sit on all day everyday and refresh every ten seconds.where it should be who's been on asking the longest.

Bolloxks to it all now, lost faith in blues and will never be doing any favours again. The least people could do is reply to pm's too.

Tom_mcfc said:
dummy well and truly out. People been asking for weeks on here for tickets then some jammy b@stard on the off chance logs on and bang gets one.

Getting to the point where you have to sit on all day everyday and refresh every ten seconds.where it should be who's been on asking the longest.

Bolloxks to it all now, lost faith in blues and will never be doing any favours again. The least people could do is reply to pm's too.

I completely agree with all of that.

Tom_mcfc said:

I've been refreshing every 10 seconds for days now! I'm fairly sure my workplace are gonna do me for internet over-usage too! Losing hope like a lot of people...

Tom_mcfc said:

aww, diddums.

Tom_mcfc said:

Dummy+Spit+award.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.