Derby Tickets - Early Request!

Tom_mcfc said:
dummy well and truly out. People been asking for weeks on here for tickets then some jammy b@stard on the off chance logs on and bang gets one.

Getting to the point where you have to sit on all day everyday and refresh every ten seconds.where it should be who's been on asking the longest.

Bolloxks to it all now, lost faith in blues and will never be doing any favours again. The least people could do is reply to pm's too.
boo hoo :(

Tom_mcfc said:
dummy well and truly out. People been asking for weeks on here for tickets then some jammy b@stard on the off chance logs on and bang gets one.

Getting to the point where you have to sit on all day everyday and refresh every ten seconds.where it should be who's been on asking the longest.

Bolloxks to it all now, lost faith in blues and will never be doing any favours again. The least people could do is reply to pm's too.

Just from reading the first 4 pages of this thread there are 20 people asking for tickets of which you aren't 1, so by your logic if a ticket became available you wouldn't be entitled to it unless at least them 20 people turned it down.

Just saying like

gazinho said:
Tom_mcfc said:

Just from reading the first 4 pages of this thread there are 20 people asking for tickets of which you aren't 1, so by your logic if a ticket became available you wouldn't be entitled to it unless at least them 20 people turned it down.

Just saying like

firstly, people who say like are homosexual. Secondly get a life reading the first 4 pages.

Thirdly I don't necessarily mean myself, I mean in general. I've seen my arse because im struggling and over the years have always helped blues out, my point is though there is people who have been here two mins, are quick off the mark and get a ticket. Frustrating, esp when 99% of the people don't even reply to messages.

People with tickets will laugh and mock, the others who don't obviously share my thoughts

Tom_mcfc said:
gazinho said:
Tom_mcfc said:

Just saying like

firstly, people who say like are homosexual. Secondly get a life reading the first 4 pages.

Thirdly I don't necessarily mean myself, I mean in general. I've seen my arse because im struggling and over the years have always helped blues out, my point is though there is people who have been here two mins, are quick off the mark and get a ticket. Frustrating, esp when 99% of the people don't even reply to messages.

People with tickets will laugh and mock, the others who don't obviously share my thoughts

1) I'm not homosexual but whatever floats your boat sweetheart

2) Sorry for not having a life being honest it did take me at least 2 minutes to look through the first 4 pages of the thread saying that I had to take my socks off and use both my fingers and toes to count to 20

3) I understand the frustration completely about struggling to get hold of a ticket, I even to an extent understand your rant but it's up to the individual selling the ticket who they sell it too regardless of who asked 1st or who asked the most times, as it happens I MAY have a spare but I won't know until Friday when my ex decides whether I can take my lad with it being a school night or not she's usually against it but she might relent with it being such a big game. In fact tell you what in the unlikely event she doesn't let me you can have the ticket for the price of an upgrade!!!

Pm me Friday evening n ill let you know, you moaning fucker ;-)

gazinho said:
Tom_mcfc said:
gazinho said:

Just saying like

2) Sorry for not having a life being honest it did take me at least 2 minutes to look through the first 4 pages of the thread saying that I had to take my socks off and use both my fingers and toes to count to 20

3) I understand the frustration completely about struggling to get hold of a ticket, I even to an extent understand your rant but it's up to the individual selling the ticket who they sell it too regardless of who asked 1st or who asked the most times, as it happens I MAY have a spare but I won't know until Friday when my ex decides whether I can take my lad with it being a school night or not she's usually against it but she might relent with it being such a big game. In fact tell you what in the unlikely event she doesn't let me you can have the ticket for the price of an upgrade!!!

How come HE deserves it???

Wahhhhhhh!!!!

;-)

1.618034 said:
gazinho said:
Tom_mcfc said:

How come HE deserves it???

Wahhhhhhh!!!!

;-)

Has somebody just been rewarded for whining!?

That is SOOOO unfair.

_42064634_kevin2bbc203.jpg

Tom_mcfc said:

as I said I had 10 pms in two minutes. I'm not going to reply to everyone individually

gazinho said:
Tom_mcfc said:
gazinho said:

Just saying like

Aww what a happy ending

Secured myself a ticket at face value from a BM'er, won't name names although I'm very grateful for this fantastic gesture. Still hope for others, keep the faith.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.