Derby Tickets - Early Request!

Still looking as well but forgot to mention in my last post can only do face value..

Pm me, cheers!

I'll bump my own quote here. I reckon nobody bothers to read from page 2 any longer.

shaunthegoat said:
Yeah, I gave my father the go ahead to purchase a flight for the derby, me thinking it would be alright, seeing as I have bought him a Home ticket priority Blue Membership. Little did I know his points would have to be that high. So now my dad has a plane ticket without a match ticket, and I have no intentions of giving him my season ticket!

So if anyone has a spare, I would be forever grateful.

Cheers

Getting even closer to derby day, im looking for a ticket for myself (1 adult) missed out on a chance to buy one due to lower than 500 points.

I will be up at the stadium on monday night ticketless and looking for one. Hopefully a fellow blue can sort me out with a ticket beforehand or on the night. I will be available to collect all day Monday....anywhere.

If you know of anyone who cant make the game or know of someone who has a spare ticket please drop me a pm. Rather than post a reply if your selling a ticket, could you pm me!

Cheers

Mikey

-- Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:30 pm --

Getting even closer to derby day, im looking for a ticket for myself (1 adult) missed out on a chance to buy one due to lower than 500 points.

I will be up at the stadium on monday night ticketless and looking for one. Hopefully a fellow blue can sort me out with a ticket beforehand or on the night. I will be available to collect all day Monday....anywhere.

If you know of anyone who cant make the game or know of someone who has a spare ticket please drop me a pm. Rather than post a reply if your selling a ticket, could you pm me!

Cheers

Mikey<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:34 pm --<br /><br />Getting even closer to derby day, im looking for a ticket for myself (1 adult) missed out on a chance to buy one due to lower than 500 points.

Cheers

Mikey

Have got a 16/17 year old ticket possibly available if circumstances change from now to the Derby. PM me if interested/offers?

gray27 said:
Have got a 16/17 year old ticket possibly available if circumstances change from now to the Derby. PM me if interested/offers?

Have pm,d with my mobile no. genuine blue pal but not going to get into a silly bidding war and if that's what your after then somebody else will no doubt have it but let me know cheers .

Train booked, hotel booked......ticket required to complete the hat-trick!!

I'm looking for a ticket for myself (1 adult) missed out on a chance to buy one due to lower than 500 points.

If you know of anyone who cant make the game or know of someone who has a spare ticket please drop me a pm. Rather than post a reply if your selling a ticket, could you pm me!.....don't bother with the pm if your tying to make a huge profit on it as I've had all these messages already.....

genuine fan looking for fair price ticket!

Cheers

Mikey

in media prices of tickets £1500 whos selling for that much ??? would pay for next season and holiday lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.