Derby Tickets - Early Request!

Getting even closer to derby day, im looking for a ticket for myself (1 adult) missed out on a chance to buy one due to lower than 500 points.

I will be up at the stadium on monday night ticketless and looking for one. Hopefully a fellow blue can sort me out with a ticket beforehand or on the night. I will be available to collect all day Monday....anywhere.

If you know of anyone who cant make the game or know of someone who has a spare ticket please drop me a pm. Rather than post a reply if your selling a ticket, could you pm me!

Cheers

Mikey

bump.

posting on behalf of my missus. we're flying thousand miles for the game but she didn't get a ticket as her 300+ points weren't enough so looking for one too. we'd be forever grateful if another blue was able to help us here.
don't post here a lot, I do post more on another MCFC forum tho.

feel free to PM for detailed contact details.

Desperate for a ticket - have now changed work location so can make the game. Any spares please get in touch via PM.

Cheers

Also still looking for 1 adult ticket or 1 that I can upgrade.

Would appreciate if anyone can help out...

just been offered a ticket, by two different people with no posts, who both joined today... one with a season Card...

il let you decide if they are trying to scam or not...

Inverness_MCFC said:
just been offered a ticket, by two different people with no posts, who both joined today... one with a season Card...

il let you decide if they are trying to scam or not...
Who are they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.