Derby Tickets - Early Request!

I have a seasoncard, wont be able to make any of the remainding 5 games (Chelsea, Sunderland, West Brom, Man United and last game of season QPR) so i am open to offers? Good seat, East stand, near corner flag row D, Aisle seat.

Does anyone know a website to sell tickets? Got season card so can't post ticket obviously.

Tempted to sell seat in 119 for derby to get funds for season ticket near year. Don't want to rip a blue off that's why I'm looking to sell to some tourist :).

threelionsroar said:
I have a seasoncard, wont be able to make any of the remainding 5 games (Chelsea, Sunderland, West Brom, Man United and last game of season QPR) so i am open to offers? Good seat, East stand, near corner flag row D, Aisle seat.

How much? what block?

Yeah, I gave my father the go ahead to purchase a flight for the derby, me thinking it would be alright, seeing as I have bought him a Home ticket priority Blue Membership. Little did I know his points would have to be that high. So now my dad has a plane ticket without a match ticket, and I have no intentions of giving him my season ticket!

So if anyone has a spare, I would be forever grateful.

And also, there are 1 or 2 seats next to me in 125 which never seem to be occupied, so if the season ticket holder(s?) here don't intend to go, pleeease let me know. Now, that's what I call a long shot!

Cheers

Hi guys I'm a blue member from Belfast iv match ticket priority but given the fact I'm only over 5/6 times a year I won't come close to meeting the points criteria to get a ticket realistically. Iv flights an hotel booked for the game( didnt quite expect the points totals to be so high)I'm looking 2 tickets if by chance anyone can't go for some reason etc and would be willing to sell their tickets please PM me
Also just by chance does anyone know chances on possibly getting hospitality packages for this game? I'm guessing doubtful given the probable importance of it.

Cheers

Mainerunner said:
Hi guys I'm a blue member from Belfast iv match ticket priority but given the fact I'm only over 5/6 times a year I won't come close to meeting the points criteria to get a ticket realistically. Iv flights an hotel booked for the game( didnt quite expect the points totals to be so high)I'm looking 2 tickets if by chance anyone can't go for some reason etc and would be willing to sell their tickets please PM me
Also just by chance does anyone know chances on possibly getting hospitality packages for this game? I'm guessing doubtful given the probable importance of it.

Cheers

hospitality is sold out and has been for some time.

So I've got the same problem as most of the people posting here, except my family are coming all the way from KUWAIT and have booked plane tickets ages ago as I thought I can easily get tickets since each one of them are blue members with a few loyalty points, and I need one junior and 4 adults (ridiculuos request I know) the loyalty points required to purchase tickets for this game is actually making me cry so if anyone is willing to sell their tickets or let me use this membership if they have enough loyalty points I'd be forever grateful.
Thank you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.