Derby Tickets - Early Request!

nomadic said:
I would have thought that if you have a load of points then they count anyway, not sure what your getting at, but if for instance, you are a lapsed season ticket holder with a load of points, so long as you update your card if you havnt done so already?? You can do that by just going into the ground, or over the phone. I 'd do it quick though, in previous years, they have suspended the membership scheme to stop tickets heading toward Salford and Timbuktoo.

Wafty Cranker said:
I've got blue card with a load of points. Can I upgrade it to ticket priority does anyone know?

I've got a blue card for this seaon with 1000+ points on, but I didn't bother with paying an extra £15 for ticket priority. You need the ticket priority to be able to get tickets for the derby.

I might nip down to the box office at some point to see if I can add it on. Like someone else has said I don't think you can do it on th website.

Am confused I paid £30 for my blue membership card is this the ticket priority they mean or do we need to pay another extra I presumed this was what we paid the extra for? Than the other standard membership card

looking for 2 tickets to the derby if anybody not able to go.i have priority ticket access but not sur it will get to my points allocation.

Looking for 1 ticket sitting anywhere. Please PM me if you have anything available.

Wafty Cranker said:
nomadic said:
I would have thought that if you have a load of points then they count anyway, not sure what your getting at, but if for instance, you are a lapsed season ticket holder with a load of points, so long as you update your card if you havnt done so already?? You can do that by just going into the ground, or over the phone. I 'd do it quick though, in previous years, they have suspended the membership scheme to stop tickets heading toward Salford and Timbuktoo.

Wafty Cranker said:
I've got blue card with a load of points. Can I upgrade it to ticket priority does anyone know?

I've got a blue card for this seaon with 1000+ points on, but I didn't bother with paying an extra £15 for ticket priority. You need the ticket priority to be able to get tickets for the derby.

I might nip down to the box office at some point to see if I can add it on. Like someone else has said I don't think you can do it on th website.

You can upgrade to ticket priority over the phone, I did it couple of weeks ago after someone told me you need it for derby tickets, it's only £7.50

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.