Derby Tickets - Early Request!

jollycity said:
Danny St.helens CTID said:
One wanted for a mate who shares a season ticket an it's not his turn this game

No piss takers on price please, pm me

You do realise this is just inviting piss takers to pm you?

Probably so pal but at least they would know a genuine blue would be using the ticket

johnbmcr said:
Bluemanc100 said:
I thought I had a spare as I'm away for the week. Found out today my Dad's back a month early from Thailand so I've given mine as a freebie to our kid (he was using the Old Man's)

I don't blame people selling them for one minute mind, I know for a fact that my Brother will struggle to renew so selling one seat and watching on the box (as I'll be doing from Valencia) thereby paying for a full season's footy would seem like a no brainer to me.... Free market economy and all?

I was shocked when I looked at the ticket web sites

your posting make a very strong point that seems to have been trivialised one here and it puts the debate into a very real austerity context and sadly stark reality for many fans if people are out of work or on short hours or simply want to trade in a season card for cash for next year by flogging their tickets its a choice

Its bound to divide folk and I hope the moderators are feeding back the real need for an official ticket exchange system @ MCFC it wont stop the profit-taking by those choosing to sell but might make the allocation a bit more transparent for those fans wanting to sell tickets they cannot use to other fans

as you say were in a market and to work like the premiership markets thrive on winners and losers

We definitely need a ticket exchange system, there was one in 2009 that went down as soon as it started I think, there's a website called viagogo which is an official ticket website for sports concerts etc, City should definitely join it!

Fbehbehani said:
johnbmcr said:
Bluemanc100 said:
I thought I had a spare as I'm away for the week. Found out today my Dad's back a month early from Thailand so I've given mine as a freebie to our kid (he was using the Old Man's)

I don't blame people selling them for one minute mind, I know for a fact that my Brother will struggle to renew so selling one seat and watching on the box (as I'll be doing from Valencia) thereby paying for a full season's footy would seem like a no brainer to me.... Free market economy and all?

your posting make a very strong point that seems to have been trivialised one here and it puts the debate into a very real austerity context and sadly stark reality for many fans if people are out of work or on short hours or simply want to trade in a season card for cash for next year by flogging their tickets its a choice

Its bound to divide folk and I hope the moderators are feeding back the real need for an official ticket exchange system @ MCFC it wont stop the profit-taking by those choosing to sell but might make the allocation a bit more transparent for those fans wanting to sell tickets they cannot use to other fans

as you say were in a market and to work like the premiership markets thrive on winners and losers

We definitely need a ticket exchange system, there was one in 2009 that went down as soon as it started I think, there's a website called viagogo which is an official ticket website for sports concerts etc, City should definitely join it!

I'm sure Chelsea have one, a site where they can sell unwanted games on season cards, it would simplify things if the seller could use the service, a buyer would foot the bill for paper ticket costs, seat owner paying a percentage.... Piece of piss surely?

Bluemanc100 said:
Fbehbehani said:
johnbmcr said:

I'm sure Chelsea have one, a site where they can sell unwanted games on season cards, it would simplify things if the seller could use the service, a buyer would foot the bill for paper ticket costs, seat owner paying a percentage.... Piece of piss surely?

Yeah it's viagogo, a lot of European clubs use it as well, and you need to be a member in the club to buy a ticket so I think it's perfect really.

Fbehbehani said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Fbehbehani said:

Yeah it's viagogo, a lot of European clubs use it as well, and you need to be a member in the club to buy a ticket so I think it's perfect really.

This talks all very good lads but its not helping with the job in hand any ticket/s about anywhere pm etc cash waiting

; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.