Derby Tickets - Early Request!

So many people on here slagging off people who want to make a bit of cash on 1 game... The people who have the S'Cards are the loyal people who pay £500 a year to support there team so they are entitled to sell for whatever price they like!! If all the people complaining about prices were as loyal as the ones selling them then maybe they would have tickets.... So here is my view i have a season card and if im offered £300+ i would deffo sell it as it will go towards my S'Card next season. As for the people being so cheeky to not bother going then all of sudden want cheap tickets for the most important football match in Premier League history them people are the piss takers in my eyes!!!

kippaxchris said:
So many people on here slagging off people who want to make a bit of cash on 1 game... The people who have the S'Cards are the loyal people who pay £500 a year to support there team so they are entitled to sell for whatever price they like!! If all the people complaining about prices were as loyal as the ones selling them then maybe they would have tickets.... So here is my view i have a season card and if im offered £300+ i would deffo sell it as it will go towards my S'Card next season. As for the people being so cheeky to not bother going then all of sudden want cheap tickets for the most important football match in Premier League history them people are the piss takers in my eyes!!!

I agree, Ive got two tickets on the halfway line theres no way Id sell them for face value to someone who suddenly wants to go to a game because its a biggy.

When tickets are changing hands for 2 grand Id be mad to sell them for 50 quid each.

Also, if some silly rag wants to pay me silly money to sit amongst City fans and watch his team get battered I'd drive him to the stadium myself

Hydemcfc said:
Not able to use our STs, due to ill health, for the Derby or QPR games.PM for seat details. Don't bother if you have less than 100 posts as i will not take the chance on selling to a rag.
Have pm'd you pal please read even though ive got less than the 100 posts even just for the bit to disassociate myself from the rag scum cheers

ive been to nearly every game this year home and away and in europe just pisses me off when people on here with around 20 posts just come on here flash the cash then get tickets. no 1 is botherd about going stoke at home its a fuckin joke if u ask me

feedthegoat2009 said:
ive been to nearly every game this year home and away and in europe just pisses me off when people on here with around 20 posts just come on here flash the cash then get tickets. no 1 is botherd about going stoke at home its a fuckin joke if u ask me

Plastic fans for you mate

RealMancsAreBlue said:
feedthegoat2009 said:

Plastic fans for you mate

what you tryin to call me a plastic fan lol

Hydemcfc said:
Not able to use our STs, due to ill health, for the Derby or QPR games.PM for seat details. Don't bother if you have less than 100 posts as i will not take the chance on selling to a rag.

PM'd

kippaxchris said:

Totally unfair, i work weekends and can only attend week games. attended all week games so far this season including the cups when the majority of season ticket holders couldnt be arsed. Think before you generalise the masses.

gunny said:
kippaxchris said:

Totally unfair, i work weekends and can only attend week games. attended all week games so far this season including the cups when the majority of season ticket holders couldnt be arsed. Think before you generalise the masses.

Ok i will say what you said about the season card holders for weekday games and cup games... As a season card holder i have attended every home game this season and most away games when the majority of people asking for cheap derby tickets on this forum couldnt be arsed going!

The only reason i'm having to sell mine is that due to my health i'm no longer physically able to go to the matches, i'm not just cashing in on this game, i'm hoping that anything i make on this sale will go towards a ticket for next season should i be well enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.