Derby Tickets - Early Request!

And here we go again 1 if not 2 tickets wanted inbox me with details etc cheera and thanks

£500 quid ?? Got an adult ticket..........good for you and at that price for that reason im out

stonerblue said:
WAY-HEY. Just got meself a ticket for £40. I talked a mate into leaving his niece at home, phoning the club and getting ticket upgraded to adult.

Game On..

Brill m8 well done!! will give a bit of hope to others looking on here

johnbmcr said:
stonerblue said:
WAY-HEY. Just got meself a ticket for £40. I talked a mate into leaving his niece at home, phoning the club and getting ticket upgraded to adult.

Game On..

Brill m8 well done!! will give a bit of hope to others looking on here

Cheers john.
The upgrade a kids ticket is a good route to try. Only took a two minute phone call and the confirmation e-mither arrived almost instantly.

Wow, can't believe how much some of these tickets s are going for. I have an adult and a junior season ticket and never take my lad to the late night games. I've given his ticket to my mate for f*ck all, looks like I've missed a trick.

The offer of one free abusive post is still there for anyone who can sort me out with a ticket ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.