Derby Tickets - Early Request!

hitman-mcfc said:
Still looking for a derby ticket, will meet before the game and pay for couple pints aswell as pay for ticket someone pm'd me 250 for a ticket no other offers probably wont get one though as I dont have the 'forum post points' as i'm a person that prefers browsing the site instead off getting in arguements and stuff when posting.

you are a wise man :)

hitman-mcfc said:
Still looking for a derby ticket, will meet before the game and pay for couple pints aswell as pay for ticket someone pm'd me 250 for a ticket no other offers probably wont get one though as I dont have the 'forum post points' as i'm a person that prefers browsing the site instead off getting in arguements and stuff when posting.

only 250 think most people to have pmd me think im rockerfella

just reading through the posts there seems to be a lot of differance in opinion on whether its right or wrong to make money on selling tickets , fortunately for me i am a s/t holder with quite a few loyalty points so have never struggled for tickets and if mine is ever spare i pass it on to my mates son [free]as he has plenty of mates who are gratefull for an opportunity to go to any game they can, now for those on here that are trying to sell for a profit bee aware that ticket touting is illegal and you just dont know who the buyer may be, the old bill probably have eyes and ears on most football forums. so if you really insist on selling at a profit i would suggest you do it elsewhere

graham1312 said:
just reading through the posts there seems to be a lot of differance in opinion on whether its right or wrong to make money on selling tickets , fortunately for me i am a s/t holder with quite a few loyalty points so have never struggled for tickets and if mine is ever spare i pass it on to my mates son [free]as he has plenty of mates who are gratefull for an opportunity to go to any game they can, now for those on here that are trying to sell for a profit bee aware that ticket touting is illegal and you just dont know who the buyer may be, the old bill probably have eyes and ears on most football forums. so if you really insist on selling at a profit i would suggest you do it elsewhere

very good post.

johnbmcr said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
Just want to make everyone aware that I have my ticket and the cost was approx £29.

Thanks

you have been robbed m8 about £ 15.79 with a season card bargain of the decade

I'd be interested to know how you have worked that out?

As you sit 2 rows from be I can only presume you are either shit at math or a kid?

Timmmmahhhh said:
johnbmcr said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
Just want to make everyone aware that I have my ticket and the cost was approx £29.

Thanks

I presume he pays 300 quid for his season ticket

Timmmmahhhh said:
johnbmcr said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

Thanks

As you sit 2 rows from be I can only presume you are either shit at math or a kid?

you have a point with the maths!
season card £580 divided by 19 not 38 even @ £30.52631579 still the bargain of the decade thanks for pointing out my absolute inability to correctly enter excel formulae

0/10 for me must try harder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.