Derby Tickets - Early Request!

DigDog said:
Inverness_MCFC said:
just been offered a ticket, by two different people with no posts, who both joined today... one with a season Card...

il let you decide if they are trying to scam or not...
Who are they?

Same here, blueniall, joined on monday, hmmmmmm.

Inverness_MCFC said:
just been offered a ticket, by two different people with no posts, who both joined today... one with a season Card...

Was offered a ticket for £750 from someone with one post..

blueniall
Message subject: Re: Derby Tickets and QPRFolder: Inbox
hahha im no rag its in block 111 singing section 2rows behind my seat i got blocked on here cos they thought i was selling over face value so had to make a new account. remember the semi final i was there on the roundabout with over 3000 blues and john mackens dad. 13 year season ticket holder pal tranna help a blue

Sent: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:12 pm

View message

nem
Message subject: Re: Derby Tickets and QPRFolder: Sent messages
how thick do you think we are? fuck off you rag bastard

Sent: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:08 pm

View message

blueniall
Message subject: Derby Tickets and QPRFolder: Inbox
hi pal i have a season card that has the united and QPR game still on it. it is a platinum card located in the singing section. i had to buy it off my mate as he went too the RAF on tuesday soo i am willing to sell to get another blue in his place. email or text me nazman@hotmail.co.uk 07866480848 im working today soo cant access bluemoon all day cheers niall

Subject: Derby Tickets - Early Request!

libertine wrote:
I'll pay 100, fuckin gutted I didn't re-new thought i'd be in Ireland all year.

Have a spare Seasoncard for Mondays Derby Match not looking to make a fortune but given the rarity significance and importance of the game looking for slightly more than face value email me with your contact number and suggested offer to onecityticket@gmail.com

Serious enquires only please

Dr Bob

0 posts

Still hitting it hard any ticket/s going still waiting still got cash waiting inbox with details and price, i WILL NOT be making any offers if you have one to sell then price it up and i will decide if im prepared to pay what you ask<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:25 pm --<br /><br />
libertine said:

libertine wrote:

Have a spare Seasoncard for Mondays Derby Match not looking to make a fortune but given the rarity significance and importance of the game looking for slightly more than face value email me with your contact number and suggested offer to onecityticket@gmail.com

Dr Bob

0 posts

+1

Inverness_MCFC said:

Ask them where the seats are exactly? Cause some people come up with blocks and rows that don't exist

-- Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:36 pm --

libertine said:

libertine wrote:

Dr Bob

0 posts

LOL
Ask him which hospital he works in, don't know how my question is relevant though

Long shot I know, but any genuine blues wanting to sell to another genuine blue PM me please!

Is anyone selling any ticket/s for less than the debt of an african country if so inbox me with details etc cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.