Derby Tickets - Early Request!

Train booked, hotel booked......ticket required to complete the hat-trick!!

I'm looking for a ticket for myself (1 adult) missed out on a chance to buy one due to lower than 500 points.

I will be up at the stadium on monday night ticketless and looking for one. Hopefully a fellow blue can sort me out with a ticket beforehand or on the night. I will be available to collect all day Monday....anywhere.

If you know of anyone who cant make the game or know of someone who has a spare ticket please drop me a pm. Rather than post a reply if your selling a ticket, could you pm me!.....don't bother with the pm if your tying to make a huge profit on it as I've had all these messages already.....

genuine fan looking for fair price ticket!

Cheers

Mikey

Looking for a ticket like everyone else, I no it's unlikely but thought i would give it a go.
Genuine blue desperate to watch us smash the scum again, pm me

was asked by my Blue friend to get one on this forum but have been giving it up very earlier as so many blues are out here looking for one.

I'm going down from Edinburgh to mcr that day, for I have an exam there. But now don't mind really whether I'll have one or not.
Instead could you tell me any bars/pubs around the stadium where I can watch the game?

xx

Has arrived into the UK from Asia just for the derby.

still lingering hopes to watch a derby match.

please help (:

big blues fan coming in from california with my brother, not holding out much hope on finding a ticket online so I'll try my luck at the stadium. any advice on how to avoid getting cheated? first time at the etihad and would really love to just get into the game somehow. cheers!

May as well throw one more request in like everybody else. If anybody finds themselves with one spare you will make a City fan who has attended games for many years (when many who will be at the game on Monday weren't in the queue for tickets) very happy.

going to be on here all weekend looking blues, I know there's one out there which doesnt cost a couple of hundred quid, PM if anything please

Blue>Red said:
going to be on here all weekend looking blues, I know there's one out there which doesnt cost a couple of hundred quid, PM if anything please

I will be with you blue, hopefully someone will sort us without us being bum shafted in the process.

Come on blues give us a shout, ignore these turds with one post too coming all the way from Afghanistan or where ever for their first game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.