Derby Tickets - Early Request!

Spare ticket anyone or maybe a sport billy style pocket to put me in whilst going through the turnstiles either way pm me if you can help with either cheers

If anyone has one spare ticket for the Derby I can guarantee a pair of tickets to Wimbledon for the tennis coming up in a couple of months day of your choice. This will probably be of no interest to most but you never know if there are any tennis fans out there.

Drop me a PM if you have anything.

Cheers

Ok so this is when I start feeling suicidal, if anyone has a spare pair or single please pm me.
I've said this before but I'll say it again, my mum is my good luck charm, honestly whenever I take her to a city game they end up winning with 3+ goal difference...

After 1 ticket . Travelled all the way from Washington us ! Gave my s/c away before I left in February . Long shot but worth a try .
Chris

Fbehbehani said:
Ok so this is when I start feeling suicidal, if anyone has a spare pair or single please pm me.
I've said this before but I'll say it again, my mum is my good luck charm, honestly whenever I take her to a city game they end up winning with 3+ goal difference...

I'm going I'll take your mum if we'll win 6 -0 make sure she has her pocket money to buy the half time drinks

Jaqui ---800 for both ive emailed around and having a few replies first come first serve tho.

Fuck off Tout.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.