Derby tickets going for £1300 online.....

de niro said:
i8rags said:
Sorry lads would of posted a lot sooner but the bloody ban hammer beat me to it, cheers for lifting it again. No way ever would I sell my tickets, but sat watching the barca game and wondered what the reaction would be to someone actually selling and not just saying they would. So I came up with a reasonable story and my pm box lit up. Not slagging me but asking how to do it, unbelievable response as there are many who surprisingly would, you know who you are. Sorry for any offense caused if indeed there was and cheers for lifting the ban.

it wasn't a permenant ban as i questioned your posts in my own head, glad to clear it up.
Cheers lesson learned, still getting pm's though and some r surprising.

i8rags said:
glen quagmire said:
i8rags said:
Sorry lads would of posted a lot sooner but the bloody ban hammer beat me to it, cheers for lifting it again. No way ever would I sell my tickets, but sat watching the barca game and wondered what the reaction would be to someone actually selling and not just saying they would. So I came up with a reasonable story and my pm box lit up. Not slagging me but asking how to do it, unbelievable response as there are many who surprisingly would, you know who you are. Sorry for any offense caused if indeed there was and cheers for lifting the ban.

Liar! You pm'd me before and offered me a ticket for £800.

;0)
I offered to buy for my old dad 70 Years he's been a blue, ;-)

Copy and paste fucking what ?

-- Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:46 pm --

meeesh said:
i8rags said:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I can copy and paste you know.

-- Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:47 pm --

meeesh said:
i8rags said:
glen quagmire said:
Liar! You pm'd me before and offered me a ticket for £800.

;0)
I offered to buy for my old dad 70 Years he's been a blue, ;-)
Copy and paste fucking what

-- Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:46 pm --

meeesh said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I can copy and paste you know.

-- Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:47 pm --

Whatever, chill.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/manchester-city-manchester-united-30th-april-2012-1ticket-/320894172125?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4ab6c87bdd" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/manchester-ci ... 4ab6c87bdd</a>

thats not mine btw

i8rags said:
de niro said:
i8rags said:

it wasn't a permenant ban as i questioned your posts in my own head, glad to clear it up.
Cheers lesson learned, still getting pm's though and some r surprising.

If its true that you can get £1500 for your ticket then its up to them many would take the cash! I wouldn't sell it and if i couldn't make it because work got in the way i would sell face value to family or a blue. I can make it and can't wait should be a great night if we win and the hard cash you would get for selling isn't worth not being in the etihad 30th

Swapped ours with a Saudi Prince for a Ferrari Spider, Rolex watch and a cuddly teddy.
See you all at the Derby :@)

My mate has just sold his spare for a grand. Jammy bastard, he has got some united mates that wanted it but can't be letting a rag in....hahaha

BlueMoonie said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/manchester-city-manchester-united-30th-april-2012-1ticket-/320894172125?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4ab6c87bdd

thats not mine btw

It's ended, no takers

5c28fe0c-a93a-67c7.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.