Derby Tickets

salfordblues

Any update on how they're selling?

People on here were predicting they'd sell out in just a few days but I think it will drop down a couple more categories before selling out.

Also, how do the ticket prices equate with where you sit? Is it the £50+ ones in the South Stand? The reason I'm asking is I want a ticket in the east corner, so what price should I ask for?

mmadave1 said:
ive only got 5000 points and willing to buy 1 ticket for 100 to 130 pounds face value,meet up before a home or away match before the match at the swamp or at the swamp.please pm me if anyone has one spare!

niceone

To be honest, if you're buying a ticket from another blue you'd hope he/she would accept face for it. Maybe that's me being naive..

salfordblues said:

People on here were predicting they'd sell out in just a few days but I think it will drop down a couple more categories before selling out.

Also, how do the ticket prices equate with where you sit? Is it the £50+ ones in the South Stand? The reason I'm asking is I want a ticket in the east corner, so what price should I ask for?

The £52 ones are that block in the south stand (their main stand). The £43 ones
are the main ones in the corner and the £42 ones are the block in their east stand
(closest to behind the goal)

Tonster said:
salfordblues said:

The £52 ones are that block in the south stand (their main stand). The £43 ones
are the main ones in the corner and the £42 ones are the block in their east stand
(closest to behind the goal)

Cheers bud, it'll be worth paying a quid more to be as far away from them bastards as possible.

Wonder how many will be taken out of allocation to cover corporate, staff etc - up to 1,000 wouldn't surprise me. Apparently the lower figure quoted for sales - 6750 loyalty points, is when the club expect to more or less sell out the allocation which is available to the fans. The ticket office advised me there are approx 300 fans with 8,250 points or over, when we claimed ours on Saturday morning. I assume this includes Superbia cards (rumoured to be as little as 35 fans who opted for this). Hope the information assists (if what Ive been told is correct!) - CTWD.

Thought this would of sold out today!!
My mate qualifies tomorrow so hopefully ive got it wrong and there are still loads left!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.