Derby Tickets

Tonster said:
salfordblues said:
Any update on how they're selling?

People on here were predicting they'd sell out in just a few days but I think it will drop down a couple more categories before selling out.

Also, how do the ticket prices equate with where you sit? Is it the £50+ ones in the South Stand? The reason I'm asking is I want a ticket in the east corner, so what price should I ask for?

The £52 ones are that block in the south stand (their main stand). The £43 ones
are the main ones in the corner and the £42 ones are the block in their east stand
(closest to behind the goal)

we bought the 43 quid ones, i think they are on the corner.

de niro said:
Tonster said:
salfordblues said:

People on here were predicting they'd sell out in just a few days but I think it will drop down a couple more categories before selling out.

Also, how do the ticket prices equate with where you sit? Is it the £50+ ones in the South Stand? The reason I'm asking is I want a ticket in the east corner, so what price should I ask for?

are the main ones in the corner and the £42 ones are the block in their east stand

Same here, I'm in E232 which is right centre of the Mancunian section of the ground.

salfordblues said:
de niro said:
Tonster said:

Same here, I'm in E232 which is right centre of the Mancunian section of the ground.

same block.

I said after the league cup semi final and being locked in there that I wouldn't go back.

Desperate to go this time though as have a feeling we are finally going to show who the new top dogs are, right in their own backyard!

de niro said:
Tonster said:
salfordblues said:

Yes, 4 of us £43 also.

Rammy Blue said:
Looking forward to this, got my tickets today.

£52 hurts though.....

What a rip off.

I got a £43 ticket. I have been in that away section 5/6 times and have stood in various parts. I do not recall any view being that much better than any other time to constitute a £10 difference.

My ticket appears to be in the overflow part of their East stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.