Derby Tickets

dw7 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Huddersfield Blue said:
I would hope that a MINIMAL amount went to supporters clubs.

Listen mate...I am well hacked off. Couldn't get a ticket but when a friend of mine with 3000pts has got one as he is in a supporters club it really riles me..not knocking OSC'S but it's wrong.

Why don't you join one then

I was in Swinton when it first started...Was never issues around tickets so it was never a problem...As I said,no problem with all the good work they do etc but the fact that people are getting tickets before people with a lot more points is wrong.

dw7 said:
Listen mate...I am well hacked off. Couldn't get a ticket but when a friend of mine with 3000pts has got one as he is in a supporters club it really riles me..not knocking OSC'S but it's wrong.

Why don't you join one then

I was in Swinton when it first started...Was never issues around tickets so it was never a problem...As I said,no problem with all the good work they do etc but the fact that people are getting tickets before people with a lot more points is wrong.

Will always happen though that, it's basically people using other people's points that aren't going. Supporters clubs or not it happens.

the rags are still selling plenty for their end. alot of the corporate will be city as in the past. dont want to give them my cash though.

looks like ill be in their end this year. no doubt you will see some kids in the city end on the tele and some chinese woman with a camera.

ticket wise our club is a joke

Huddersfield Blue said:
I would hope that a MINIMAL amount went to supporters clubs.

Plenty in SC I'm in with a lot more points than that didn't get one. Maybe they have a draw system in place and he got lucky?

It really isn't the ticket fest that people think it is - don't let the WUM's get you - that's all a lot of this SC nonsense is.

Mr Dicko said:
Gutted cant go. 63380 and could get a ticket. If anyone jibs, please bear me in mind.

My numbers 07598515685.

Cheers.

Mr Dicko

More than 20% of your posts contain your number are you on the pull or summit?

Will always happen though that, it's basically people using other people's points that aren't going. Supporters clubs or not it happens.

if thats the case I have no problem whatsoever with it! so long as people are not gaining points through it who would otherwise not gain points its fine with me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.