Derby Tickets

squirtyflower said:
im_still_here said:
got 6790 points its the second derby i have missed now i am fucking absolutally gutted... i never used to miss out on this game. fucking bollocks city.
They were on sale this morning at that points level

couldnt call call i was in work :(

Mr Dicko said:
Gutted cant go. 63380 and could get a ticket. If anyone jibs, please bear me in mind.

My numbers 07598515685.

Cheers.

Mr Dicko
To tell you the truth 'Mr Dicko', I wouldnt want any rags or other sicko's getting hold of my number!

Mr Dicko said:
Gutted cant go. 63380 and could get a ticket. If anyone jibs, please bear me in mind.

My numbers 07598515685.

Cheers.

Mr Dicko
id get that number off rapido mate.

i8rags said:
Mr Dicko said:

My numbers 07598515685.

Cheers.

Mr Dicko
id get that number off rapido mate.
yeah, asap! I have PMd him

Very surprised Mr Dicko didn't get a ticket with 63,380 loyalty points.

Huddersfield Blue said:
I would hope that a MINIMAL amount went to supporters clubs.

Listen mate...I am well hacked off. Couldn't get a ticket but when a friend of mine with 3000pts has got one as he is in a supporters club it really riles me..not knocking OSC'S but it's wrong.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Huddersfield Blue said:
I would hope that a MINIMAL amount went to supporters clubs.

Listen mate...I am well hacked off. Couldn't get a ticket but when a friend of mine with 3000pts has got one as he is in a supporters club it really riles me..not knocking OSC'S but it's wrong.

Why don't you join one then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.