Derby v City 3/12/77 Cheated out of a point?

Remember that prize twat Anthony Wilson laughing about it on Granada Reports. I thought at the time you silly f****r you work in Manchester you have just painted a target on your back. One of the most outrageous injury time decisions we have ever suffered along with yesterday and Bournemouth 3 3 in the Bradford promotion season.
Not forgetting the michael owen winner at the swamp in 2009

Saw this the other day & my opinion the ref was wound up all game by Hartford & so took retribution by cheating us out of the equaliser, Cancelled out Tueart's 'injury' time goal by saying he blew for full time a split second before, according to Tony Book the ref played 20 secs of injury time, what a .... Did he ever ref a City Match again? Derek Civil? Edit. He did...

Big match highlights (near the end)

Tony Book's comments

Hardly seemed the most civil of men.

Remember Dennis Tuearts gii is al and it been chalked off.
Didn’t we all get onto the pitch , mainly sand, at the end of game for a rumble ?
Then I think the terrace houses caught a few bricks as well on way out.

We were in the home end as we'd got there late and just run to the nearest turnstiles. It was bad enough being surrounded by cheering Derby fans for both goals, then suffered again when they announced our 'equaliser' had been awarded. - It got worse as there was a parking ticket on the car when we returned.

Late on in the game the ball went into a stand full of Derby supporters who kept hold of it for fully two minutes before throwing it back on the pitch. The bent ref added just a few seconds injury time on, just enough to deny City an equaliser.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.