Derby v City 3/12/77 Cheated out of a point?

Never knew there was any TV footage of that match. Caught the Finglands coach from the Oaks in Chorlton. Didn't have a clue where Derby was. One of the best atmospheres I've ever known. Same as some others have said I thought we got a draw for quite a while after the game. Watching that there's no way Asa would have stayed on the pitch now.
Ref was a nob

Saw this the other day.
I have only ever seen the Power goal, so to see the match highlights was great.
Hartford was lucky to stay on and we were robbed at the end

Was at this game was and remember the goal we didn't score, was that the game the hole stand sat down was so funny at the time, always had a good turn out at Derby, strange ground especially the walk up to away section up a terrace street.

Went twice in 77, walk from coach park like West Belfast at the hight of the troubles.

Interesting that half of one block behind the goal don't cheer when Derby score their 2nd.
Whenever I went the away end was either behind the opposite goal or in the same stand as the cameras.

Interesting that half of one block behind the goal don't cheer when Derby score their 2nd.
Whenever I went the away end was either behind the opposite goal or in the same stand as the cameras.
At that match we were in the paddock underneath the cameras and a small block near the corner behind the goal where we scored. I noticed that at the other end too, maybe some Blues got in the wrong section, I accidentally did that on my first visit there in 1971/72.

I was there. I was 17 and went with some of my mates. We didn’t know that the goal had been wiped out by the ref until we heard the classified scores on the way back home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.