Derek Kevan

He scored 36 goals for us in one season [scored about 50 in 70 appearance i think]. A good bustling centre forward and who always got stuck in.
RIP Big Fella

xgorton said:
Went to deepdale 64 won 5-2 Kevan hat-trick Young got the other 2, RIP.
Thanks for this memory mate. I went to this game as an impressionable 14 year old and I was so excited by this fantastic game and victory for City. I remember Kevan's performance was awesome on the day. The following promotion season City won 3-0 at Deepdale and Neil Young was the City hero that day.

Len Rum said:
xgorton said:
Went to deepdale 64 won 5-2 Kevan hat-trick Young got the other 2, RIP.
Thanks for this memory mate. I went to this game as an impressionable 14 year old and I was so excited by this fantastic game and victory for City. I remember Kevan's performance was awesome on the day. The following promotion season City won 3-0 at Deepdale and Neil Young was the City hero that day.
I was a 12 year old,also went to the 3-0 season after Young 2 and Ralph Brand got the other.Good time as a kid with me mates went on connelys coaches from next to the plough pub on hyde rd,did Burnley Blackpool Bolton trips happy days.

Derek Kevan also played for Bradford Park Avenue.I was looking on Park Avenue forum and they were paying tribute to him.R.I.P Derek Kevan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.