Desperation.

C_T_I_D

Apparently £10,000,000 on Hernandez is better spent on him than £25,000,000 on Balotelli according to a rag I know so I have put in place a bet with him if Mario does indeed sign.

Apparently according to him Hernandez is going to be the new United pin-up boy and replace Ronaldo.

I just shook my head in disbelief and stopped the conversation so not to embarrass the poor man.

C_T_I_D said:
Apparently £10,000,000 on Hernandez is better spent on him than £25,000,000 on Balotelli according to a rag I know so I have put in place a bet with him if Mario does indeed sign.

Apparently according to him Hernandez is going to be the new United pin-up boy and replace Ronaldo.

I just shook my head in disbelief and stopped the conversation so not to embarrass the poor man.
There is a reason that one player costs 10 mill and the other costs 25 mill,obviously this rag has no grasp on reality..

I know a couple of rags who think similar. Maybe one for the future but Baconface was considering loaning him out this season. That says it all really.

I see there was a big spread in one of the papers yesterday about how fast Hernandez was! The press are guilty once again of sucking Ferguson's cock in a public arena.

I actually think he looks quite good and that they've spent a nice price on him. Not saying he's gonna be a big star or owt but sometimes I think our own recent desperation to belittle everything about them sometimes isn't warranted. I know very little of either player, too little to say how good either are gonna be and I doubt anyone can really state that they know that either player will be a star.

Nicky Barmby was rated as a real prospect for the future of English football when he was 19, some said Garry Flitcroft was gonna be the same when he was that age. By the end of their careers they were nobodies! Clarence Seedorf said that when Xavi first broke into the Barca team nobody thought he was gonna stay at that level for long as he was too small, too slow and gave the ball away a lot, look at him now!

And Balotelli doesn't even play for us, and might never!

I like the look of Hernandez. I think the rags have got themselves a bargain there. Pound for pound, he could be the better signing but so what? Does paying twice as much mean they have to be twice as good, of course it fucking doesn't, because there's an upper limit on how good a footballer can be. Is Berbatov three times the player of Hernandez? I very much doubt he's worth one, much less three. We could go scouting around non-league, find the best players, and pound for pound they'll be better than any Premier League side but I don't think they'd win anything somehow.

Skashion said:
I like the look of Hernandez. I think the rags have got themselves a bargain there. Pound for pound, he could be the better signing but so what? Does paying twice as much mean they have to be twice as good, of course it fucking doesn't, because there's an upper limit on how good a footballer can be. Is Berbatov three times the player of Hernandez? I very much doubt he's worth one, much less three. We could go scouting around non-league, find the best players, and pound for pound they'll be better than any Premier League side but I don't think they'd win anything somehow.
Fergie has gambled. It may pay off, but we don't need to gamble.

Hernandez does look very sharp at the moment - but he's yet to play in the Premiership

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg stop making shit threads about shit arguments you've had with your shit rag mates

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.