Desperation.

Skashion said:
I like the look of Hernandez. I think the rags have got themselves a bargain there. Pound for pound, he could be the better signing but so what? Does paying twice as much mean they have to be twice as good, of course it fucking doesn't, because there's an upper limit on how good a footballer can be. Is Berbatov three times the player of Hernandez? I very much doubt he's worth one, much less three. We could go scouting around non-league, find the best players, and pound for pound they'll be better than any Premier League side but I don't think they'd win anything somehow.

a good post and spot on, the thing is look at the players around the two players, mario can only shine in the side we have.

same as the £20 bet I won with a rag that Ade would score more goals than Berbatov last season.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:00 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
Skashion said:
I like the look of Hernandez. I think the rags have got themselves a bargain there. Pound for pound, he could be the better signing but so what? Does paying twice as much mean they have to be twice as good, of course it fucking doesn't, because there's an upper limit on how good a footballer can be. Is Berbatov three times the player of Hernandez? I very much doubt he's worth one, much less three. We could go scouting around non-league, find the best players, and pound for pound they'll be better than any Premier League side but I don't think they'd win anything somehow.

a good post and spot on, the thing is look at the players around the two players, mario can only shine in the side we have.

forlan looked good before fergie fucked him up.

malg said:
I see there was a big spread in one of the papers yesterday about how fast Hernandez was! The press are guilty once again of sucking Ferguson's cock in a public arena.
thats right,if they lick his arse much more one of the fuckers will get their head stuck

Hernandez look really good so far, but he hasnt played a competitive game for man u yet. He does look to have a great attitude and work rate, could turn out to be a really good player. balotelli is seen as one of the biggest talents in the world, no one has quastioned his ability, but he has had attitude problems, which is the only reason a talent of that level is available in the market from a club of Inters size. If he sorts his attitude, there's no question he's the better talent and will be the better player.

Ask your rag "mate" who's the best signing,Boateng or smalling? Both cost the same.One was playing non-league a couple of seasons ago and the other has just played in the WC,has CL experience and was voted best defender in the German league.But I suppose like old purple nose has said,"theres no value in the market these days".Which market was he talking about?,Grey mare lane?

Balotelli IS the worlds biggest talent around that age! well recognized

Hernandes? who? where did he play in Mexican league? scored ONE goal in WC and a couple friendlies.

Balotelli, played at age 19 for INTER who won CL,Serie A only reason he wasnt a starter was because Jose and balotelli not getting along very well.

ancolloti: Balotelli will be the difference from City challenging for top four and the title. He is a crazy talent.

Jose, If balotelli put in 50 per cent he will be among the best players in the world, he already rated as world class top ten striker in the world

Mancini we all know what he thinks.

Sorry But this rag is deluded. he seems to think recognition comes via Mail.

zeven said:
Hernandes? who? where did he play in Mexican league? scored ONE goal in WC and a couple friendlies.
actually, two. I'm all for having a go but get it right! :P

hernandez seperated at birth <a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.blogwaybaby.com/uploaded_images/Donny_Osmond_Young-723867.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.blogwaybaby.com/2006/10/message-from-donny-osmond.shtml&usg=__0UaCwZHmpXMzADUvQR2BtyJrJIE=&h=786&w=569&sz=101&hl=en&start=0&tbnid=SzCgvkH2aybAXM:&tbnh=120&tbnw=86&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddonny%2Bosmond%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1T4PBEA_en-GBGB255GB255%26biw%3D1003%26bih%3D544%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=114&vpy=69&dur=1326&hovh=264&hovw=191&tx=109&ty=161&ei=qR1UTIz7EpuWsgb7osniAQ&page=1&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h ... 29,r:0,s:0</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.