Desperation.

Chrispy11 said:
he probably wouldn't have got the same exposure at signing for Blackburn, but if he is good we'd have found out by the end of a prem season.
true. we'll just wait and se how he do i guess.

zeven said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Look there is no point talking to you about this because you just wont accept anything but what you say to be right

-- Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:31 pm --

On another note is it just me that hears the Super Mario Bros tune whenever i see him mentioned

Prob just me i am a bit weird

No i just cant se the hype about a player who only had one good season and a couple of goals in WC, plenty of strikers out there who has done the same the question is, if he signed for Blackburn, would he be given the same credit? im not sure.

There's only one thing that kills hype...time. Im sure they are a bit biased and exaggerating about their player, but which team doesnt do that? Of what i have seen of him, he looks like a good player. Balotelli is much much bigger gamble due to his history

the real good hernandez is this

<a class="postlink" href="http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abel_Hern%C3%A1ndez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abel_Hern%C3%A1ndez</a>

he will be a very very good player

the rag's hernandez is too little for PL football , may be good in Spain.

kiiiki said:
zeven said:
No i just cant se the hype about a player who only had one good season and a couple of goals in WC, plenty of strikers out there who has done the same the question is, if he signed for Blackburn, would he be given the same credit? im not sure.

There's only one thing that kills hype...time. Im sure they are a bit biased and exaggerating about their player, but which team doesnt do that? Of what i have seen of him, he looks like a good player. Balotelli is much much bigger gamble due to his history

Whats your take on Bentdner?..personally i can`t see what wenger see`s in him

To be fair they are both good young strikers, they have spent less on their's and you would expect to see why! If you look at ballotellis strike rate at his age you can see where the price tag comes from. But both players look good so chill out and dont make shit threads about rags :)

bluevengence said:
kiiiki said:

Whats your take on Bentdner?..personally i can`t see what wenger see`s in him

I rate him actually, sadly I think injuries will ruin his career. He scored 9 goals in 12 league games last season when he came back from long injury. I think he gets really bad treatment from the media as he's painted as arrogant, when in fact he's one of the most liked players within the team. he's just very ambitious and like to state his dreams when asked about it

samharris said:
C_T_I_D said:
Apparently £10,000,000 on Hernandez is better spent on him than £25,000,000 on Balotelli according to a rag I know so I have put in place a bet with him if Mario does indeed sign.

Apparently according to him Hernandez is going to be the new United pin-up boy and replace Ronaldo.

I just shook my head in disbelief and stopped the conversation so not to embarrass the poor man.
There is a reason that one player costs 10 mill and the other costs 25 mill,obviously this rag has no grasp on reality..

Yes, there is - because it's City buying from Inter!!

Hernandez was playing for Guadelajara - 10 million to them is a lot more than 25 is to Inter.

Both are young, unproven and Balotelli could well be trouble. I think there's nothing between the two players to be honest. Hernandez has 26 goals in 64 and Balotelli 20 in 59. You can argue that the standard is better in Italy but you can also argue that he Balotelli gets better assistance.

I hate United as much as the next man but to start comparing two players none of us really know that much about and claim that one is better than the other is daft on both blue and red sides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.